Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dream 1: Star Wars, Weird Wars

8/24/12

     This was one of my weirdest dreams ever. I can't remember much of the beginning, but here is what I do remember.
     It begins in a rich green field that looks like Naboo. The sky is clear blue, but I don't remember if there were any clouds or not. Maybe a few wispy ones, but I'm not sure. Anyway, on one end of the valley on my left, Jango Fett and Boba Fett are practicing some kind of fighting techniques. I have a vague memory of them doing something between karate and wrestling, and maybe some targets, like archery, lying around. Not sure if it was for training or what.
     Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi are doing some kind of game on the right side of the valley. They are standing about 5 or 6 feet away from each other and they are perched on these wood platforms that look like corn hole game targets. They have one foot perched on the high part and the other is bracing his body on the slope. They are using their lightsabers to deflect a red laser bullet back and forth. They are doing it really fast and it's pretty cool to watch. But it doesn't last long before, when Obi-Wan is sending it Anakin (who, by the way, is the Anakin from number 3). The laser suddenly morphs into a metal ball the size of a baseball and hits him in the face. Anakin falls from his perch and sprawls onto the grass. Obi-Wan goes to his side and then the scene changes to the inside of Slave 1. The inside of the ship is large and very white. Kind of like the Tentative IIV (Princess Leia's ship's) corridors, except no flashing buttons on the walls.
     Jango, Obi-Wan and Anakin are talking. I forget  what about. But then Boba and Jango start arguing, and I think it has something to do with an astromech droid. The scene suddenly becomes black and I hear something like a slap or the pounding of a fist against the wall or table. I half wake up then and I think, just, before I doze off again, that Jango had just either reprimanded Boba or hit him.
      The scene changes again to this very steamy room. Some kind of large vat of soapy hot water is in the center of the room. I think this is still on board Slave 1. Boba is in this room and he seems to be washing clothes. Probably some punishment or something. Something falls  into the tub and Boba goes over to see what it was. Steam is so thick that he tries pushing some of it away with his hand. Suddenly Anakin bursts out of the water. Boba yells in alarm and runs from the room. Anakin crawls out, dripping and wearing a blue swimming mask that is designed to cover the nose. Obi-Wan is leaning against the railing of a bridge or something like that above the tub. He's eating something which I think is cheese and Anakin leaves; I think Obi-Wan is laughing.
      The next scene is mostly another argument between Boba and Jango again. Boba seems to be pleading something to Jango, but I don't remember what. Jango seems to be tolerating it but not really listening.
      The next scene is outside. Instead of the sunny, grassy landscape in the beginning, it is all barren white rock, almost like ice and the sky is riddled with stars. it kind of reminds me of the North Pole. Boba is sitting on Slave 1's lowered ramp, his chin in his hands and looking very thoughtful. Suddenly Sly Moore appears (Sly Moore is a very minor Star Wars character and makes only a brief appearance in Episode 3). Seeing that he's cold, she hands him a brown cloak. She is being a bit nice to him, almost too nice. Then she comments that the cloak she gave him is a senator apprentices cloak. She says it kind of... I don't know. Eerily.
     The dream ends there. It was really weird, but weird dreams usually have meanings, so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. Just barely.

No comments:

Post a Comment