Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dream 9: Meaningless or Meaningful?

12/30/14

     This is probably one of the most bazar dreams I've ever had so far, and the craziest thing is that it tells just one big story. I'll try to write as much down as I can. I can't remember where it officially starts, but the very first part has me, mom, Dayna, and possibly dad in it, along with Lili Lowther and Tim Hawkins. This was the weirder part of the dream, and I doubt it has any meaning, but I have to write it down because it goes along with the story. Anyway, it seems like Tim Hawkins is putting on a show right there in our hometown, and, for whatever reason, he ends up in our house and takes a shower in mom and dad's bathroom. I'm not sure where everyone else is at this point, but I'm the only person in mom and dad's room. For some reason I end up putting on one of Tim Hawkin's rediculous costumes, a white robe with a gold sash and sun glasses, just as Lili comes in. She mistakens me for Tim Hawkins for some bazzar reason and asks me for my autograph, and, like an idiot, I play along and continue the charade until she leaves, and I don't tell anyone about it. I have no idea what I was thinking, or if I was even thinking at all.
    The next scene takes place on the day of the performance, which seems to spread throughout the day in separate acts. We all stay for the whole thing, but there are breaks in-between acts so people can take a break, stretch and get food. The performance area is in a building kind of like a chapel, large enough to hold a simple stage and seats about a hundred people. The chairs were like the chairs in CTK. Anyway, during one of the acts, I begin to feel guilty for leading Lili on like I did, and start to get worried that if she very gets the change to meet the real Tim Hawkins, the truth would come out in a rather embarrassing way. So during one of the breaks I pull her aside and tell her what I did, but it turns out that she had already known from start! I  apologize and she forgives me, and me go back in to see the rest of the show.
     Once it's over, Lili takes me on a kind of road trip (she could drive in this dream). I don't remember if we stopped somewhere, all I remember is driving and passing a lot of thick forests. The area we lived in had a lot more trees than normal. In fact, it sort of resembled a jungle. Anyway, once the road trip was over, Lili brought me back to the large van mom and dad drive in this dream. They've just finished loading the van with something they had just won from the performance. I never find out what it is, only that its big enough to take up most of the backseat and its covered with a black tarp, but there's still plenty of room left in the van. That's how big it was. It's at this part of the dream that Dayna seems to completely disappear, and a new character comes on the scene. I can't remember much of what he looked like, only he was big and strong and very large and intimidating sort of man, only he seems to be working for my parents. I'm thinking that he was a guide of some sort, which makes sense because of something that happens later. Mom and dad  don't seem entirely thrilled about whatever it was they won, and they jokingly suggest calling it Obama, but goodnaturdly.
      Anyway, once Lili drops me off, I find that someone who looks exactly like me has been taking my place by helping mom and dad load up! And it isn't Dayna, by the way. Its at this point in the dream that I somehow learn that if you've been away for far to long, a duplicit of yourself will somehow present itself. I also get the impression that that isn't a good thing, because the duplicit gives off the sort of signal of untrustworthiness, and I also lean that their actually kind of evil. We then get in the van to leave, and since I have no idea how to get rid of my duplicit, she ends up coming along too. She doesn't say anything throughout this entire section of the dream. All we do is glare at each other. It's at this point that the dream completely starts to change its characters. Dad's look completely changes, and I think mom disappears entirely. I transform into a teenaged boy, and does my duplicit (looking exactly like me, of course), and our guide remains the same.
      Suddenly we drive our van over the side of the road. I get the impression that this was the duplicit's fault, and we crash in what can easily be described as a dense jungle. It really didn't look like Charlotte at this point. There were vines hanging from the branches of trees, strange foliage all around, birds not native to America flying around (I think I saw a kookaburra once) and round yellow fruits that looked kind of like grape fruits grew here and there. Our guide spears one of these with an arrow or something, but I can't remember what the inside looked like. We all then start hiking through the forest, I guess to try and find our way out. I can't remember if my duplicit disappeared or not at this point, but anyhow, we suddenly stumble across some white eggs hidden under some ferns or something on the jungle (or forest) floor, but I never find out what happens because the dream then decides to take a completely different turn with a whole new cast of characters and circumstances.
   
     I'm not in this part at all, in fact, no one I know is, which is kind of a good thing. Though now I'm only an observer, I follow the progress of a little boy with short blonde hair. The father's still the same from the last part of the dream I think. There's also an older man with gray hair who's either a pastor or a friend of the family, and a teenaged girl who looks a lot like Allison Reynolds who I think is the little boy's sister. I don't know if there was a mother around or not but I got the feeling that there was, only I don't remember seeing her. I think there's some in between stuff that I'm forgetting, but I do know that the boy is the keeper of a family heirloom, a gold ring set with a sparkly red stone with two small diamonds set on each of it's sides. It fits him perfectly, and, though old, it seems made to fit on his finger. I think he wears it on his right ring finger, because the ring will only fit there. Sometimes in this dream I'm only watching, while at other times I can feel what the boy is feeling, mostly physically and sometimes emotionally, although I never take his place or become part of the dream myself.
     This part of the dream is quite a bit darker than the rest of the dream combined. There's this man who I think looks a lot like the father of the boy (maybe another duplicit, but that was never made clear). Anyway, I get the impression that he's related to the boy, I'm thinking maybe an uncle, but that's only mentioned like once. He seems to want the boy's ring, like, so bad he starts attacking the family in order to try and get it. The boy runs into a bathroom to escape him, which, even though it's attached to the house they live in, has windows that look outside. Why those are in a bathroom I have no idea. The boy hunkers down in the bathroom, locking the door and turning out the lights so as to give the impression from the outside that no ones inside, even though the door's locked. The man tries to get in but finds it barred against him. Strangely, he doesn't even try to break it down and enter by force, he just tries the doorknob a couple of times, and then leaves. I think the door was made of dark wood, come to think of it, in case that's important.
     The boy, after catching his breath, then opens one of the windows and climbs out. Their house is surrounded by trees, not the jungle type that was left behind in the previous section, but normal. There's a great deal of dead leaves on the ground even though it isn't autumn. The boy wades through these until he's several feet away from the house. Then he uncovers a bike partially hidden under the leaves, gets on it and rides away as fast as he can. The dream goes on for a while with random scenes of him peddling down various streets and roads. I couldn't tell if it was a hint that he had been riding for days, maybe hours, but I did get the impression he was far away from the house. Eventually, the boy comes across a more populated and industrialized part of town. I can't really tell it it's a city or not. Suddenly, while the boy is riding down the streets, a large group of teenagers fly by on their skateboards. I think they were racing or something, and I get the impression that this was a gang. The main boy (no one in this dream had names),  since he's caught right in the middle of this rowdy migration, has no choice but to go along with the crowd down dangerous streets at breakneck speed to avoid hitting somebody. Even though he's pretty young, like maybe ten years of age, he rides that bike with skill before finally breaking away from the main group, but not before attracting the attention of the leader and another gang member, a girl with red hair and just entering teen years.
     The leader is a teenaged boy with shoulder-length brown hair. He isn't exactly all that commanding, or forceful or cocky, but he still decides to make trouble for the main boy. The younger boy just wants to move on, but the older boy wants to fight first. Seeing that there's no real way out of this except to right, the younger boy does fight, and, even though he is significantly smaller than the older boy, he miraculously knocks him down and wins the fight through cunning and some clever tricks. All in all, he wins the fight, and no one gets hurt. The older boy just hits the sidewalk at least once. The girl was watching the entire thing, and, once its over, she goes to help her fallen leader up. While she supports him, since he's a little dazed I think, she turns to the younger boy and offers him a hug to show that there are no hard feelings. It's so obvously a trick that I have no idea why he complies, but he does and the girl and the older boy attack him and overpower him. It doesn't end well, and the boy gets carried into a nearby building, since all this took place on a street corner.
      The scene then jumps to the inside of a warehouse or something, where the boy is like tied to this elevated table and blindfolded. He isn't treated any rougher than that, and anyway they release him in a moment. The rest of the dreams too depressing to write down in detail so I'll spare you the pain of reading it. In short, the skateboard gang are actually part of an orphan program that's trying to pair them up with  families and give them new homes. The boy's sister and that old man I can't place, who is apparently friends with the gang leader, come to the warehouse and talk to the boy, who's surprise to see them. The sister tells him that his ring is one out of four, the only one's in existence. They're then interrupted when the man who first attacked them arrives and starts to beat down the door. The boy runs away again, at the urging of everyone else, and starts to climb up to warehouse's roof from the outside, while his sister and the old man try to reason with the man. The dream ends on a very tense and fearful note that snapped me awake instantly. I didn't like this dream at all because it had a continuous feeling of fear and danger. I also don't think it has any spiritual meaning at all and is just a jumbled plauge created by my inflamed imagination. Although, then again, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment