Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dream 2: Pirates and Storms!

1/22/13

   Man, I haven't had a dream to write down since last year! All my other dreams during that time have faded from memory, so I can't write them down. So anyway, here's what I got.
      I can only  remember the parts near the end, but I do know that I was in it, and mom was in it, and three other kids who I don't recognize. Except the weird thing is that I'm not me and mom's not herself! I don't know who mom is, but it isn't her, okay. And I'm a boy for some odd reason (Actually compared to some dreams this isn't the weirdest one I've gotten).
     So anyway, like I said, I can only remember some of it, but I do know that somewhere along the line, me, mom and the other  kids, my three other  'brothers' because their all boys except I'm the oldest, teleport in some large cardboard box to a place that's kind of like pirate times. I know lots of other stuff happens in-between, but I can only remember the parts leading towards the end.
     Anyway, in the next scene I remember, it's night, but there's a lot of red firelight that lights the place up. I don't remember seeing any fire, just the light. We're on board a pirate ship, and I think prisoners, but I'm not sure. Oh, and the ship isn't in the water. It's like sitting on a rock formation or something. Maybe a reef, but I don't remember any sound of water.
     Anyway, there's this pirate captain (I can't remember what he looked like, only that he was kind of dressed as Sir Francis Haddock from Steven Spielberg's Tintin. The hat definitely) So yeah, I think the pirates just found this awesome treasure, only I can't remember what it was! The captain puts it in this very secure chest made of oak and braced with iron. It also has a pretty interesting lock, but I don't really see how its supposed to keep the chest closed. He nails in (I think six) gigantic nails into it's lid, where specially made holes were put in it for them. Sparks kind of go up as soon as they land inside the holes. Then he takes a bunch of gold coins, you know, doubloons? And melts them into other holes on the lid. They kind of form a pattern of some kind, so I don't know if it's for a fancy lock or decoration.
     Anyway, as soon as the chest is finished, this huge storm suddenly comes. There's no thunder or lightning, in fact, there isn't even any rain, just a large wall of gray clouds that are ominous but not because their dark. Their kind of a steel gray,. All I know is that the pirates are terrified of it. Then, from the center of the storm (See, it's still kind of far away) a large ring shoots from it and spreads out for miles. It looks kind of like the ring explosion of Sauron's Eye, but the way it spreads out is like ripples in a pond, but there's only one, and I remember it kind of having a small flare of rainbow to it, but not that much.
     As soon as the ring passes over us, we, including the pirates and the mast of the ship, are teleported to our living room! The mast has shrunk somewhat, and is sticking out of the ground where our Christmas tree used to be. Almost all the furniture's been cleared out, except for the kitchen table. I don't remember any other piece of furniture. Oh yeah, and the treasure didn't come with us either.  
     Anyway, the pirates then seem to start preparing for a fight or something, so they tie me (or my male impostor who doesn't even look like me) and my mom, (who doesn't look like my mom at all) and my three brothers (of whom I don't have!) to the mast to keep us out of the way I guess,
     The way they tie us to the mast is pretty weird. They get these knife blades that have long pieces of different colored felt at the ends where the handle is supposed to be. Then they tie our hands behind our backs with them. Then they connect the two ends, the knife part and the other end of the felt together by driving the blade into the most and through the felt at the same time. I don't remember the other colors, but I do remember was that mine was sky blue. (They are pretty flimsy by the way. They didn't even press the blades in the mast as far as they would go! And the felt was pretty weak too. Wouldn't rope have sufficed? If you can't tell already, these pirates are kinda dumb).
     So anyway, somewhere along the line I manage to get free. I don't remember now. I just do. But as soon as I do, there's a low rumble of thunder, and that very same storm starts approaching our house, and for some reason, the captain is angry at me! I have no idea why he blamed me for the storm, all I know is that he held me responsible.
     Unlike last time, this storm is more dangerous and though it has the same ring, it also has rain. So anyway, I don't waste any time and, after freeing mom and my brothers, we run into the garage and jump into the very same cardboard box we used to get to where the pirates were, only this time it doesn't transport us.
     But this time its raining harder than you can ever imagine, and there is a ton of wind that seems to keep trying to blow us outside (by the way, I forgot to mention that as soon as it began to rain, the pirates started to panic and run outside, so the house is pretty deserted by now).
     The rain is starting to flood the house by this time, but slowly. As soon as me and my brothers get inside the box, which is on it's side with the opening facing the opened garage door, I look back and see that mom's in trouble. My youngest brother had fallen behind as soon as he reached the kitchen, and since it's raining so hard that its penetrating the roof, he slipped and fell. Now that the wind has stared to blow, or more like suck in, it started to drag him towards the backdoor, (I think the back door is open, which would explain how the wind has gotten inside).
     Mom, not wanting to leave him behind, went back and tried dragging him back, but ends up getting caught herself. Naturally that leaves me to save them, so I crawl out of the box, make my way across the water logged kitchen, and, taking mom's free hand, drag them back across the kitchen to  the cardboard box, (by the way, the wind and the rain doesn't seem to penetrate the box).
    Since I'm a  boy, and like sixteen years old in this dream, I'm a lot stronger than I would have been if I was myself, but still, even that extra brawn isn't enough to get my mom to the safety of the box. I call out to Jesus for help, then, giving it all I got, I throw myself, mom and my brother into the box. And then everything goes black and I wake up. There you go, another dream written down. Let me know if it means something.

No comments:

Post a Comment