Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dream 3: Mysteries, Middle-Earth, and Modern?

2/9/13

     I guess you can tell by this title that this is going to be some showdown of a dream. Unfortunately I don't remember much of it, except that it had two parts: the first one was the mystery and the strangest of the two, and the other was the Middle-Earth one, which wasn't as strange. Then there was the modern one that kind of adjoined the Middle-Earth part, and that was weird too. But even with it's strangeness, this is one of the most interesting dreams I've had. So here's the first part.

                                                                    Mysteries

     I can hardly remember this one and I'm really sad about that. I do know that it was a mystery, and it was a mixture of the Hardy Boys and Tintin (weird mix, huh?). I'm not in it, I'm just watching.
     The mystery involves orca whales, but I don't know what the Hardy Boys are doing. I think that they might be trying to capture it, but why I don't know. I do know that the attempts backfire a lot and someone (I think it was Tintin) gets dragged around by the orca (by the way Captain Haddock isn't in this, and neither is Snowy for some odd reason. Oh, and this Tintin is the cartoon version while I think the Hardy Boys are real). Plus I know that they get into some trouble with the culprits, it  could have been a chase scene, but I can't remember. I can't even remember who the culprits are or the plot of the mystery! That I find very disappointing.
   
                                                                    Middle-Earth

     This one was more action packed, but a little gross. I'm in it this time and me and a bunch of others are preparing for war. The place we're going to fight in looks like a mixture of Osgiliath and the Mines of Moria. I think there was at least one hobbit fighting with us, Frodo I think, but I'm not so sure of that either.
     Anyway, the battle begins. It's pretty tense, and I think we're fighting orcs, but then again, it could have been people. In the process my left leg gets cut off. My memory jumps to when after the war is over. We must have won because, even though most of us have wounds of some kind, we're all in pretty good moods (I don't know what happened to Frodo, but he doesn't show up again). I've got a new leg that looks more like an old fashioned hammer. The handle is the leg and the hammer's head is the foot. It's pretty weird.
     Dayna appears at one point with a replaced leg exactly like mine, and I do remember I make a twin crack, but I don't remember what it is (by the way the sick room looks like Ballin's tomb but is lit with torches instead of the white light). Then comes the celebration. We get out a large cake that has a green shamrock on it and dig in.

                                                                      Modern

     We then jump into some scrambled scenes that take place in our house and once at the pool where Levi has his birthday parties. I still have that fake leg and I think we're celebrating dad's birthday. So we got another cake out. Lili and Sam are with me at the table and we are eating some large slices of cake. They're both pretty happy and they don't seem to mind my leg. I'm a little sad because I can't do some of the things I used to, like run, so I'm a little down. The thing I really miss is running.
     The scene then jumps to Levi's pool, where the home schoolers have gotten together. Linden's there and when she sees me and my leg she runs over and asks me if I'm alright and what happened. I think I end up telling her that me and my family are really residents of Middle-Earth, but that's as far as my memory serves. I have a feeling that this does not mean anything, but who knows? It was still a fun dream all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment